Sail to the Outer Reef in style.
Dream Yacht Charter’s Dufour Exclusive 56, “Vanilla II” is synonymous with luxury and comfort, and with its fluid lines is an aesthetically striking powerful yacht, designed to provide the ultimate sailing adventure.
The time is Now to experience the pinnacle of all-inclusive chartering: a floating hotel, where you are the only guests.
Sit back and relax – your crew is there to fulfil your every need. A professional Captain will navigate your customised itinerary, and a hostess will act as your personal chef, making culinary magic with your custom provisions. Pack your days with activity, discovering pristine tropical islands and secluded bays, snorkelling with vibrant tropical fish, swimming in crystal clear turquoise seas, walking along the stunning white sandy beaches and nature trails or simply let the good times roll and relax aboard your floating villa, champagne in hand. This is your opportunity to be completely spoiled in the paradise of the Whitsunday Islands and the Great Barrier Reef.
On board, the Dufour Exclusive 56 offers all the comfort and luxury features of a yacht, whilst providing everything a sailing enthusiast would need.
Vanilla II features beautifully designed contemporary interior spaces, wide and airy cabins with ensuite bathrooms and air-conditioning throughout the vessel.
On deck there is the spacious cockpit for dining alfresco with a mini fridge for the bubbly, and BBQ for outdoor gourmet feasts, and plenty of sunbathing space, for kicking back or reading that novel you meant to get to. In the evenings witness the ever-changing fascination of this tropical paradise of magnificent sunsets and radiant star filled skies from your exclusive VIP viewing platform aboard your own private yacht.
Let us pamper you, ease and comfort are the order of the days, where the hardest decision you will make is whether to put on your bathing costume for a swim or simply do nothing but enjoy the scenery.
Prices start from $9,995.00.
Your 4-night 5-day holiday includes
(based on twin share)
- Sail Guide and Hostess… Experienced Sail Guide and Hostess taking care of all of the details while you simply relax.
- Gourmet meals provided, including morning and afternoon snacks. Optional beverages are not included in your cost, we welcome you to bring your favourites.
- Receive a free bottle of champagne upon arrival, chilled and ready for your first evening afloat; unwind and leave the rest behind, your holiday starts here, sit on the back transom listening to the waves lapping the side of your vessel whilst taking in a star-filled night sky.
- An itinerary designed for you, by you.
- Great Barrier Reef Marine Park Authority fees.
- Insurances and fuel.
- Snorkel equipment.
Scuba diving options are available at your request.
Your Holiday does not include…
- Airport transfers which can be arranged by our friendly reservation’s staff.
- Hamilton Island pick up or drop off which can be arranged at a minimal additional cost.
- Diving equipment.