" /> Australian Management - Queensland Yacht Charters

Join Our Newsletter

Australian Management

The Australian Management Program is for the Whitsundays Dream Yacht Charter Base. This program is for new vessels to be placed in Charter with us, as an option along with the choice of the other Programs and locations, it is also available for some selected second hand privately owned vessels offered for Charter by the Owners (If they are suitable after inspection – the criteria being – condition, age, size – no of cabins and heads, brand and suitability for Charter – must be surveyed for Charter in the Whitsundays as a bareboat charter vessel).

Owner Benefits

As a Dream Yacht Charter Australian Management Program yacht owner, you receive the following benefits:

Sailing Time

You enjoy limitless sailing time each year on your yacht at any Australian destination. Dream Yacht has more charter bases than any other yacht charter company.

Guaranteed Revenue

You benefit from Dream Yacht’s services and your yacht is perfectly maintained. You get revenue paid per quarter, according to the charter activity of the yacht. You receive 65% of the gross charter income, the remaining 35% is used by Dream Yacht Charter for marketing, boat show, broker fees, maintenance etc.

Zero Operating Costs

As a Dream Yacht Sales Guaranteed Income Program yacht owner, you pay no operating expenses. We take care of everything, including dockage, insurance, parts, labor and much more. The only expense a buyer-owner is responsible for is the mortgage, which typically is covered by the guaranteed payment.

Yacht Brands and Customization

You may choose from a large variety of high-end yacht manufacturers: Bali, Catana, Fountaine Pajot, Lagoon, Nautitech, Dufour, Bavaria, Beneteau, and Jeanneau. Our varied fleet is good for charterers and for owners as the yachts maintain higher residual values at phase-out. Choose fabric and wood colors (if available) and some additional equipment. All yachts must have a maximum cabin configuration.


Dream Yacht Sales has secured preferred relationships with third-party financial institutions in each market. Financing options vary from country to country. We will explain the details and put you in touch with an institution to discuss your financial strategy.

Professional Maintenance and Phase-Out

Your yacht’s maintenance will meet the most rigorous industry standards at no cost to you. Our team of professionals, in accordance with precise guidelines, will perform all work.


This program covers 66 months, Dream Yacht Charter allows early exit from the program with adequate advance and notice.

Brokerage Support

At the end of the program, you may keep your yacht or choose to sell it. We have brokerage offices around the world that will assist in marketing your yacht for resale to assure a seamless transition.

Interested in the Australian Management Program?

Our yacht brokers are sailing enthusiasts and yacht owners themselves. They can walk you through the selection of your dream boat and an ownership program that best suits your goals and situation.

Contact Our Sales Team

Reciprocal UseOwner UseRevenueOperating CostsProfessional MaintenanceFinancingDown PaymentDurationBrokerage SupportConstruction
Yes – WorldwideUp to 12 Weeks1Up to 99%NoneYes and phase outYes2 60-66 Months3YesOptimum charter Configuration4

Yacht brands compatible with the Australian Management Program

  • Bali
  • Bavaria
  • Beneteau
  • Catana
  • Dufour
  • Fountaine Pajot
  • Jeanneau
  • Lagoon
  • Nautitech

1) Sailing time: Number of weeks of owner use. 2) For qualified buyers, some restrictions may apply. 3) Yacht can be removed from the fleet at any time with adequate notice. 4) All yachts must have maximum cabin configurations.

Get In Touch


Call our office at 0457 036 756 or 0408 560 429

Email our team at sales@dysales.com.au 

Are you ready to charter a boat? No licence required.

No licence is required for a Yacht Charter in the Whitsundays, unlike other locations worldwide. We offer a brief training session before you head out, for either sailing or powered yachts.

Join Our Newsletter

The Dream Yacht Charter newsletter is your premier source for exclusive charter information including access to new special offers, new boats, new bases, contest and more! Sign up today!