- A seamless provisioning service with Queensland Yacht Charters.
- Menu options designed to maximise enjoyment and minimise wastage.
- An online ordering system that makes choosing and organising your stores easy and affordable.
- Packaging and standard practices that ensure your stores are kept cool and fresh while waiting to be unpacked.
- A mid-charter turnaround option if your charter is longer than 8 days. That is, together we deliver the second half of your order part way through your holiday, to ensure your supplies are fresh for full duration of your trip!
BeveragesBeverages can also be ordered through Whitsunday Provisioning (as part of food order), using their self-select beverage list on line. Alternatively, you can purchases beverages from the bottle shop at Whitsunday Shopping Centre and in Airlie Beach.
Wine Club DeliveriesDeliveries of alcohol are accepted up to a few weeks before your charter but please make sure that the boxes are clearly marked with your charter name, our business name (Queensland Yacht Charters). We can then store until your charter commences. We will not accept any liability, for damage or loss should it occur. You can have these delivered to the following address:Queensland Yacht Charters Unit 9, Shingley Drive Coral Sea Marina Resort Airlie Beach QLD 4802
Provisioning for your Charter is easy. We have 3 Supermarkets in Airlie Beach to choose from – all within a ten minute taxi ride from the Marina.
We generally recommend that you plan your supermarket shopping per meal – How many breakfasts, lunches and dinners? Then include snacks, for kids and nibbles for drinks. Consider dietary requirements and preferences and shop accordingly. We also recommend that you purchase some drinking water approx. 2 litres per person per day.
Hamilton Island has a small supermarket and shops and cafes and restaurants if you need to top up your provisions or you need a latte or a Pizza or a day on land. Book in to the Marina for the day.
If you have any questions at all about shopping or planning your meals our staff are happy to help you.