Sleep Aboard Offer
We provide a sleep aboard service which offers you the option of sleeping on board your vessel the night prior to charter departure. Check-in is 4:00pm. This gives you time to provision your vessel, unpack and relax the night prior. Your briefing will commence the next morning on board your vessel at 8:30. You will receive a 10-15 minute sleep aboard brief, which involves a quick orientation of the basics on board such as lighting, electrics and toilets etc. We look forward to greeting you in our office prior to boarding whereby we will quickly complete paperwork. Contact our reservations team to book your Sleep Aboard.
- 10 January 2021 – 02 April 2021
- 08 January 2022 – 31 March 2022
LOW SEASON SPECIALS:
PAY 5 – Sail 7, PAY 7 – Sail 10, PAY 10 – Sail 14
- 03 April 2021 – 25 June 2021
- 12 July 2021 – 30 August 2021
- 01 November 2021 – 17 December 2021
MID SEASON SPECIALS:
PAY 6 – Sail 7, PAY 8 – Sail 10, PAY 10 – Sail 13
- 26 June 2021 – 11 July 2021
- 1 September 2021 – 30 October 2021
- 18 December 2021 – 07 January 2022
HIGH SEASON SPECIAL:
5% discount on 7 nights or more
Current Charter Rates
Price list valid from 1 April 2021 to 31 March 2022 inclusive of GST and based on a 5 night minimum hire per boat per night. Prices per night in AU$.
You may need to scroll to see prices.
Fuel is not included in the price of your charter. Your Charter vessel is provided with a full tank of fuel.
On return from your charter the de-briefer will take you over to the fuel dock where you will top up fuel used to refuel the vessel.
Vessels dropped off at Hamilton Island will be fuelled on return to Coral Sea Marina. We will collect your credit card details on arrival and charge the fuel expense to this card. You can expect to use around $20 per day for sailing vessels and between $80 -$120 for power boats. You will need to run the motor for around 3 hours a day to keep your batteries topped-up.
WATERThe water tanks on your vessel are filled prior to your arrival. It is drinkable. However, we do suggest bringing your own water which can be used solely for drinking and making refreshments. Approx 1-2 litres per person per day.
MARINE PARK ENVIRONMENTAL FEESAs the Whitsundays is a Marine Park fees apply to all visitor’s and payable to GBRMPA. These Fees are in addition to your Charter Fees. Marine Park Fees are $32 per person and will be added to your Invoice.
OUTBOARD FUEL AND GAS
All of our vessels are supplied with a Dinghy and our vessels are also supplied with a gas Bottle BBQ on board. The cost of this is in addition to your Charter. Outboard fuel and Gas is $6 per day and will be
added to your Invoice.
We strongly advise you are covered by Travel Insurance in case of unforeseen events such as cancellation due to illness, injury or adverse weather (cyclones).
( Please note: The Travel Insurance offered through NIB with the extension for Cyclone Cancellation, is still unavailable due to COVID19.
We have been informed that NIB will be notifying us when they ready to proceed with this policy again, alternatively you can proceed to the travel page via provided travel link and input your email address and you will be directly notified via email once this policy becomes available to purchase again.
We suggest you seek your own travel insurance. All quotes are provided online.)
BAREBOAT HIRER’S LIABILITY INSURANCE
This policy is optional and is designed to protect you from claims made against you for Loss or Damage to Third Party Property, or the Accidental Death, Bodily Injury or Illness of a Third Party. We recommend Oceanic Marine Risk: Bareboat Hirer’s Liability Insurance.
DAMAGE WAIVER INSURANCE:
The Damage Waiver is a compulsory, non-refundable payment which will cover against any minor loss or damage to/on the vessel.)
The cost of this is between $250 – $500 depending on the vessel type.
SECURITY BOND ON ARRIVAL:
We require a security bond on your arrival of between $550 to maximum $2,000 depending on the vessel type. (This amount must be available on your credit card, as we obtain preauthorization on this).
The security bond will cover against any loss or damage to the vessel including groundings, rigging, loss of dinghy or outboard, stuck anchors, blocked heads, prop wraps caused by sheets, moorings, anchor ropes, dock lines, dinghy painters, halyards, floating rope and the removal thereof, chase calls due to charterer (i.e. blocked heads).
The bond will be released 7 days after completion of your charter. Please refer to clauses 3.1 of the Charter Agreement for further information.
- Sleep aboard – night prior to charter
- Airport Transfers – Proserpine to Coral Sea Marina (from $22 p/p one way, $36 p/p return)
- Hamilton Island Delivery of your boat – Start / Finish ($640.00 each way, $1280 for a full Delivery & Return)
- Ferry transfers Hamilton Island and Hamilton Island Airport to Port of Airlie ( from $62.00 p/p one way)
- Taxi to Coral Sea Marina ( Taxis are available at Port of Airlie, as a regular service. On alighting from the Ferry make your way to Taxi rank.
- Sail Guide – Half day $220.00, Sail Guide $350.00 per day – Food/Beverages to be supplied by Charter Client, must have own cabin.
- Hostess/Cook – $320 per day – Food/Beverages to be supplied by Charter Client, must have own cabin.
- Stand up paddleboard ($25 p/day per board)
- Sit on top kayak ($15 p/day each)
- Sit on top junior kayak ($10 p/day each)
- Sit on top tandem kayak ($25 p/day each)
- Stinger suits – from the dive shop at the Marina.
- Fishing Gear (Hand lines, Rods, Tackle and Bait) and Beach Gear
Don’t hesitate to ask us about:
Chart Plotters (on most vessels), Vessel Freezers (on most vessels) Extra Eskies (are also available).
Snorkelling Gear and Stinger Suits can be collected from the Dive Shop on the Marina prior to Charter to ensure correct sizing.
Contact us to book your extra’s with our friendly reservations team.
Tel: (07) 4946 7400
Freecall: 1800 075 013