Sleep Aboard Offer
We provide a sleep aboard service which offers you the option of sleeping on board your vessel the night prior to charter departure. Check-in is 4:00pm. This gives you time to provision your vessel, unpack and relax the night prior. Your briefing will commence the next morning on board your vessel at 8:30. You will receive a 10-15 minute sleep aboard brief, which involves a quick orientation of the basics on board such as lighting, electrics and toilets etc. We look forward to greeting you in our office prior to boarding whereby we will quickly complete paperwork. Contact our reservations team to book your Sleep Aboard.
Stimulus Package Investment Incentive for Charter Boats
Sailing in the Whitsundays is a distinct possibility as the Australian Government has announced in its Stimulus Package, an opportunity for a tax deduction of 50% of the cost of the Charter Boat.
This is an investment incentive that applies to new commercial charter boats over $150,000 purchased by a business and delivered and operating before June, 30, 2021.
Queensland Yacht Charter’s member of Dream Yacht Charter, as a well-established Charter business in the Whitsundays and the leading Charter Company Worldwide has the expertise and experience to assist you to take advantage of this offer to place a vessel in our Charter fleet. Read More…
- 1 May 2020 – 31 August 2020
- 1 November 2020 – 21 December 2020
- 4 January 2021 – 31 March 2021
PAY 5 – Sail 7, PAY 7 – Sail 10, PAY 10 – Sail 14
- 1 April 2020 – 30 April 2020
- 1 September – 17 September 2020
- 6 October 2020 to 31 October 2020
PAY 6 – Sail 7, PAY 8 – Sail 10, PAY 10 – Sail 13
- 18 September 2020 to 5 October 2020
- 22 December 2020 to 3 January 2021
HIGH SEASON SPECIAL:
5% discount on 7 nights or more
Current Charter Rates
Price list valid from 1 April 2020 to 31 March 2021 inclusive of GST and based on a 5 night minimum hire per boat per night.
You may need to scroll to see prices.
Standard Vessel Equipment Includes:
- Dinghy with outboard
- Navigation Equipment
- Wind/Speed on yachts
- Depth Instrument
- Domestic staples
- Cockpit Eskies
- Bimini Shade
- Spray Dodger
- All linen and towels
- All galley equipment
- Snorkel Gear
- Gas Deck BBQ
- Electric anchor winch
- Flat Screen TV/DVD
- Sleep aboard – night prior to charter
- Airport Transfers – Proserpine to Coral Sea Marina (from $22 p/p one way, $36 p/p return)
- Hamilton Island Delivery of your boat – Start / Finish ($450.00 each way)
- Ferry transfers Hamilton Island and Hamilton Island Airport to Port of Airlie ( from $62.00 p/p one way)
- Taxi to Coral Sea Marina ( Taxis are available at Port of Airlie, as a regular service. On alighting from the Ferry make your way to Taxi rank.
- Sail Guide – Half day $220.00, Sail Guide $350.00 per day – Food/Beverages to be supplied by Charter Client, must have own cabin.
- Hostess/Cook – $320 per day – Food/Beverages to be supplied by Charter Client, must have own cabin.
- Stand up paddleboard ($25 p/day per board)
- Sit on top kayak ($15 p/day each), Sit on top junior kayak ($10 p/day each), Sit on top tandem kayak ($25 p/day each)
- Stinger suits – from the dive shop at the Marina.
- Fishing Gear (Hand lines, Rods, Tackle and Bait) and Beach Gear
Don’t hesitate to ask us about:
Chart Plotters (on most vessels), Vessel Freezers (on most vessels) Extra Eskies (are also available).
Snorkelling Gear and Stinger Suits can be collected from the Dive Shop on the Marina prior to Charter to ensure correct sizing.
Contact us to book your extra’s with our friendly reservations team.
Tel: (07) 4946 7400
Freecall: 1800 075 013