Our current policy is
For all guests that have a booking arriving before 31st May 2020, firstly we suggest that you contact your travel insurance company for advice on any cancellation refund available to you for your booking.
If you are unable to access your Travel Insurance, Dream Yacht Charters would like to offer you the following option:
• Reschedule or defer your booking for a later date in 2020
• There is no fee for changing bookings taking place in 2020
• If the rescheduled booking is more expensive, you will need to pay the difference
• If the booking is less expensive, no refund is applicable
If the booking is due to arrive from 1st June onward, you have the option to cancel, less the $200 admin fee as they are outside of the 60 days from the date of their arrival. If the booking is less than 60 days to arrival, we will offer you a deferral.
Please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
We are currently still operational in the Whitsundays Base in compliance with Government directives.
Sail with confidence – our COVID-19 measures
The health and wellbeing of our customers and staff are paramount. Our COVID-19 measures have been designed with the recommendations set out by the World Health Organization (WHO) and ECDC. It minimizes contact with our staff while ensuring you have all you need for an enjoyable vacation.
Our base offices
- Disinfected at the end of every working day
- Regular disinfecting of office surfaces throughout the day
- Cash transaction machines and tablets disinfected after each guest
- Contactless payment preferred
- Each base will display our COVID-19 measures on an information board
Our base staff
- Wear masks when in contact with guests
- Observe social distancing guidelines (2m apart)
- Regular hand disinfection and hand washing
Boat cleaning process
- Fogging with ecologically friendly formula and disinfecting of the interior after return of each charter and before cleaning staff enter the boat, as outlined by WHO and ECDC
- Disinfecting of all inside surfaces with disinfectant and mattresses sanitized
- There is a second fogging with ecologically friendly formula and disinfecting of the interior after cleaning is completed
- Finally, we disinfect the boat exterior and lockers including cushions
Check in and check out processes
- Only one guest/skipper will be allowed in the office (procedures will be conducted outside wherever possible) – the rest of the crew need to observe social distancing guidelines
- Guests will be required to wear masks
- Guests will be asked to sanitize their hands
- For check out, only the skipper can take part in the technical briefing with one of our base team (wearing a face mask and gloves), observing social distancing guidelines. The rest of the crew need to observe social distancing guidelines
- For check in, only the skipper is allowed to be on the pontoon – the rest of the crew need to observe social distancing guidelines
On board hygiene
- Skippers will be supplied with masks and gloves
- Guests will be provided with local emergency numbers
- Each starter pack includes 1x 0.5L bottle of alcohol-based disinfecting agent suitable for hands and surfaces
We look forward to welcoming you on board!