Coronavirus (COVID-19) policy
A deposit of $600.00 is required to confirm your booking. The balance of your charter fee is due 60-days prior to your departure date.
If you are not able to holiday with Queensland Yacht Charters due to COVID-19 disruption, you can:
- Reschedule without a fee to alternative dates no later than 31st December 2022 and your deposit/charter fee will be transferred to your new booking
- Receive a credit note for the deposit/charter fee paid which you can use towards a future charter no later than 31st December 2022
Rescheduled charters are subject to current pricing. You will have to pay the difference if the booking is more expensive and there will not be a refund if the booking is less expensive.
Our policy qualifies COVID-19 disruption as border closures, a government advisory against traveling to the Whitsundays or restrictions preventing us from operating your charter.
SAIL WITH CONFIDENCE – OUR COVID-19 MEASURES
The health and wellbeing of our customers and staff are paramount. Our COVID-19 measures have been designed with the recommendations set out by the World Health Organization (WHO) and ECDC. It minimizes contact with our staff while ensuring you have all you need for an enjoyable vacation.
Our base offices
- Disinfected at the end of every working day
- Regular disinfecting of office surfaces throughout the day
- Cash transaction machines and tablets disinfected after each guest
- Contactless payment preferred
- Each base will display our COVID-19 measures on an information board
Our base staff
- Observe social distancing guidelines (1.5m apart)
- Regular hand disinfection and hand washing
- Our boats are cleaned and disinfected thoroughly according to the COVID Guidelines as recommended by Australian Government and World Health Organization (WHO) and ECDC regulations.
We look forward to welcoming you on board!
For more information about Queensland Covid Policy, please visit Queensland Government webpage.