We’re here to help
More than ever, your vacation is a time to relax and the last thing you need is stress during the booking process, or if your plans must change due to COVID-19. You can feel confident booking with us thanks to our increased flexibility and our booking protection. Here are the reasons why you should book with Queensland Yacht Charters.
Our flexible rescheduling
Contact your travel agent for help if you didn’t book directly with us.
CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) POLICY
A deposit of $600.00 is required to confirm your booking. The balance of your charter fee is due 60-days prior to your departure date.
If you are not able to holiday with Queensland Yacht Charters due to COVID-19 disruption, you can:
- Reschedule without a fee for alternative dates within 12 months following your original departure date. Your deposit will be transferred to your new booking
- Receive a credit note for the deposit paid which you can use towards a future charter within 12 months of your original departure date.
Rescheduled charters are subject to current pricing. You will have to pay the difference if the booking is more expensive and there will not be a refund if the booking is less expensive.
Our policy qualifies COVID-19 disruption as border closures, a government advisory against traveling to the Whitsundays or restrictions preventing us from operating your charter.
This policy does not cover vaccination as an entry requirement if you are unvaccinated – please check your destination’s requirements before booking.
We keep you sailing
We’ve kept more customers sailing in more countries than any other charter company during COVID-19 disruption. Book with confidence knowing we can reschedule your booking to any of our 50+ destinations worldwide if you cannot travel as planned due to COVID-19 disruption.
With 50+ destinations, only Dream Yacht Charter can offer you unrivalled choice for rescheduling worldwide, including 11 bases in the Caribbean alone. Remember, you are at a disadvantage if you book with a local charter company as you cannot reschedule to another destination.
The health and safety of our customers, staff and partners are a priority at Dream Yacht Charter.
We look forward to welcoming you onboard!
Are you sailing with us in an International Location?
See our INTERNATIONAL COVID POLICY
SAIL WITH CONFIDENCE – OUR COVID-19 MEASURES
The health and wellbeing of our customers and staff are paramount. Our COVID-19 measures have been designed with the recommendations set out by the World Health Organization (WHO) and ECDC. It minimizes contact with our staff while ensuring you have all you need for an enjoyable vacation.
Our base offices
- Disinfected at the end of every working day
- Regular disinfecting of office surfaces throughout the day
- Cash transaction machines and tablets disinfected after each guest
- Contactless payment preferred
- Each base will display our COVID-19 measures on an information board
Our base staff
- Observe social distancing guidelines (1.5m apart)
- Regular hand disinfection and hand washing
- Our boats are cleaned and disinfected thoroughly according to the COVID Guidelines as recommended by Australian Government and World Health Organization (WHO) and ECDC regulations.
We look forward to welcoming you on board!
For more information about Queensland Covid Policy, please visit Queensland Government webpage.