Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Our current policy is
A deposit of $600.00 is required to hold your booking. The balance of charters monies are due 60-days prior to your departure date. If you are not able to holiday with Queensland Yacht Charters due to Covid-19 border restrictions, we are pleased to offer a full refund of your deposit outside 60-days departure date. Due to Covid-19, we are not requesting balance of charter monies until we can determine the origin of our clients and restrictions currently in place that will prevent them from commencing their holiday arrangements with us. We will also review each client’s circumstances as their charter date draws closer.
If you have paid your full charter fees we wish to offer you a credit to be applied to another bareboat charter holiday with Queensland Yacht Charters to be used no later than 31st December 2022. Unfortunately, further extensions will not be provided. The below deferral offer is limited to travel restrictions enforced by Covid-19 only.
There is no fee for changing bookings.
- For travel that may fall into another period, we wish to advise that any increases to charter fees would be required;
- Your booking must remain with your initial vessel selection;
- We are not able to provide further advertised discounts to those already provided but current discounts will be retained as originally provided;
- We are not able to offer any refunds should your revised charter dates fall into a lower seasonal period.
Queensland Yacht Charters is not able to offer a refund if:
- You are worried about travelling;
- If you or your crew are sick (Including COVID-19);
- The flights are too expensive or don’t meet your dates;
- Your flights are cancelled by the airline;
- You are unable to withdraw your children from school;
- No longer convenient for you to travel.
I hope the above is of assistance. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us and we look forward to finalising your holiday arrangements with Queensland Yacht Charters.
Please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
We are currently still operational in the Whitsundays Base in compliance with Government directives.
SAIL WITH CONFIDENCE – OUR COVID-19 MEASURES
The health and wellbeing of our customers and staff are paramount. Our COVID-19 measures have been designed with the recommendations set out by the World Health Organization (WHO) and ECDC. It minimizes contact with our staff while ensuring you have all you need for an enjoyable vacation.
Our base offices
- Disinfected at the end of every working day
- Regular disinfecting of office surfaces throughout the day
- Cash transaction machines and tablets disinfected after each guest
- Contactless payment preferred
- Each base will display our COVID-19 measures on an information board
Our base staff
- Observe social distancing guidelines (1.5m apart)
- Regular hand disinfection and hand washing
- Our boats are cleaned and disinfected thoroughly according to the COVID Guidelines as recommended by Australian Government and World Health Organization (WHO) and ECDC regulations.
We look forward to welcoming you on board!
For more information about Queensland Covid Policy, please visit Queensland Government webpage.