Sailing A Monohull: Enjoy Yachting At Its Best
Some say monohulls give a more authentic sailing experience. Others think they are more attractive. One thing is certain – if you like adventure, you won’t regret your decision to sail a monohull!
Benefits of Monohulls: Fast Facts
Monohulls are a popular choice for those who like to be in control. Known for their stability, monohull yachts are an absolute pleasure to sail. Other benefits include:
- Adrenaline Rush – heeling (leaning or tipping flat from the pressure of the wind) is fun and exciting.
- Superior Handling – The hull, keel, and rig of a monohull yacht help you to move more smoothly and easily against the wind.
- Room at the Marina – It’s much easier (and cheaper) to find a parking spot for your narrower (yet still spacious) monohull.
- Value For Money – Less expensive than a catamaran with equal sleeping capacity. Especially with our incredible 15% annual return offer.
Charter A Monohull Whitsundays: Free Sail Guide
Are you ready to charter a monohull in the Whitsundays but feel like you could do with a little bit of guidance? For a limited time, when you charter either our Dufour 56 Vanilla 2 or Oceanis 51 Kiwi 2, we’ll provide a free sail guide for the first night. If you need a little more instruction, you can keep your sail guide for a second night at half the normal price. Experience the adventure of sailing a monohull with confidence and take advantage of our free sail guide offer.
Dufour Yachts and Dream Yacht Charter Sydney Boat Show
Come and see us at the Sydney International Boat Show! We are located next to Dufour Yachts so why not take a tour of a Dufour yacht and have a chat to us about our exclusive Dufour ownership special offer. For a limited time you can choose one of the following Dufour yachts and receive an annual return of 15%.
- Dufour 390 (on display at Sydney Boat Show)
- Dufour 412
- Dufour 430 (on display at Sydney Boat Show)
- Dufour 460
- Dufour 520 (on display at Sydney Boat Show)
Other key benefits of this offer include access to over 45 international sailing destinations, up to 8 weeks of sailing each year for 3 years and zero maintenance, mooring or insurance costs. Don’t miss out!