What to bringTo help make your stay extra comfortable
Our Recommendations for what you’ll need to bring
- Beach Towel, or these can be hired (we supply bath towels)
- 30+ Sunscreen and Zinc Cream
- Insect Repellent
- Polarised Sunglasses (a must for spotting reefs and bommies)
- Hats and Sand Shoes
- Light clothing for summer and light jacket/windcheater/track pants for winter
- Smart casual clothing for visiting resorts
- Your favourite games and reading material (we supply a pack of playing cards)
- CD’s and /or MP3 player – please bring an FM transmitter of your MP3 player
- Your favourite DVD’s (check that your vessel has a TV/DVD player)
- Fishing gear (or can be hired)
Try and pack all your essentials in soft bags as these are much easier to stow on board. We can store extra luggage on your behalf for the duration of your charter but only if starting and finishing in Airlie Beach.
FIRST AID KITS:
Your vessel is equipped with a comprehensive first aid kit. However, please be aware that it does not contain the following items: Pain relief or anti-inflammatory medications, seasickness or diarrhoea medication, anti-histamines or antacid tablets.