What's included?We cover the essentials, plus more
All our vessels are fully equipped with sheets, pillow cases, 2 bath towels per person (towel packs available for additional cost, 10 towels), tea towels, pillows and blankets, fully equipped galley with all crockery, cutlery and coffee plunger, gas deck BBQ, refrigeration, freezers (on most vessels), hot and cold pressure water, stereo/CD player, DVD/TV, snorkel gear, dinghy with outboard motor, cabin fans, charter plotters on most vessels, all navigation equipment, depth instruments and wind/speed on yachts and wet weather jackets.
Garbage bags, dishwashing liquid, bathroom soaps (small hotel style), toilet paper, sponge and scourer, matches, pegs, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Sleep aboard – night prior to charter
- Airport Transfers – Proserpine to Coral Sea Marina (from $25 p/p one way, $42 p/p return)
- Hamilton Island Delivery of your boat – Start / Finish ($736.00 each way, $1472.00 for a full Delivery & Return)
- Ferry transfers Hamilton Island and Hamilton Island Airport to Port of Airlie ( from $62.00 p/p one way)
- Taxi to Coral Sea Marina ( Taxis are available at Port of Airlie, as a regular service. On alighting from the Ferry make your way to Taxi rank.
- Sail Guide – Half day $220.00, Sail Guide $550.00 per day – Food/Beverages to be supplied by Charter Client, must have own cabin.
- Hostess/Cook – $500 per day – Food/Beverages to be supplied by Charter Client, must have own cabin.
- Stand up paddleboard ($25 p/day per board)
- Sit on top kayak ($15 p/day each)
- Sit on top junior kayak ($10 p/day each)
- Sit on top tandem kayak ($25 p/day each)
- Stinger suits – from the dive shop at the Marina.
- Fishing Gear (Hand lines, Rods, Tackle and Bait) and Beach Gear
Please ask us about: Chart Plotters (on most vessels), Vessel Freezers (on most vessels).