Holiday Here This Year: Bareboat Whitsundays
Australia has been through a lot lately with bushfires and drought devastating many parts of this beautiful country. There are so many small communities that depend on tourism to survive, so now is the time to lend a hand. Tourism Australia has just launched a campaign encouraging Australians to holiday at home this year instead of heading off overseas. You can support the campaign by doing the following:
- Join the Facebook event, share it with your friends and start planning your holiday at home!
- Purchase supplies and souvenirs from local operators
- Share pictures of your holiday using the #holidayherethisyear hashtag
Whether it’s for a weekend or a week, get out there and see Australia. Here at Dream Yacht Charter, we’re standing by ready to welcome you to the Whitsundays.
Here’s why we know you’ll love chartering a yacht in the Whitsundays.
Best Time To Visit Whitsundays
The Whitsundays are amazing all year round. Queensland experiences tropical wet and dry seasons, so the summer months are hot and wet, while in winter there is less rain and milder temperatures. This often means that the shoulder months (April and September) are the best time of year to visit the Whitsundays.
If you’ve never been whale watching you may want to visit during whale season in the Whitsundays to catch a glimpse of these incredible creatures on their annual migration. You may even be lucky enough to witness a mother with her newborn calf.
Whichever month you choose to visit, you are guaranteed white sand beaches, crystal clear water and an abundance of amazing tropical marine life!
The Whitsundays is one of the leading destinations for both Australian and international visitors. The beaches are extraordinary and the sailing first class. A yacht charter is the best way to combine the best of both worlds and see as much as possible.
- White Sand & Brilliant Blue Sea – The Whitsunday Islands truly are a stunning location that has to be seen to be believed.
- Dive, Snorkel, Swim and Fish – There are numerous spots in the Whitsundays where you’ll find exceptional fishing, snorkelling, diving and swimming.
- Whitehaven Beach: One Of Australia’s Best – Regularly featured in “Best Beaches” lists, Whitehaven Beach is an icon of the Whitsundays.
Photographs – Don’t just drool over those Whitsundays pics on Instagram, capture them for yourself! When you book a yacht charter holiday, you’ll have incredible memories and the photographs to match.
Yacht Hire Whitsundays
Clearly, the Whitsundays is an amazing destination. But if you’re not yet convinced that a bareboat charter is the best way to explore the region, consider the following:
- Choose Your Own Adventure – Experience the freedom of skippering your own vessel. Build your own itinerary and have the flexibility to make changes any time you want.
- No License Required – Don’t have a boating license? No problem. Some experience is essential but no license is required for a Yacht Charter in the Whitsundays.
- Bareboating Doesn’t Mean Your Yacht Is Bare – Our vessels are equipped with virtually everything you need for your holiday.
- Experience The Luxury of a Private Chartered Yacht – The privacy and intimacy of bareboat sailing already spell luxury. Browse our luxury boats for hire in the Whitsundays to add that extra touch of bliss.
Got a question? Ready to book? We’re excited to speak with you about your #holidayherethisyear so get in touch with our team now for more details. Make sure you ask about our Whitsunday holiday specials, too!
Call: 1800 075 013 – Email: email@example.com
Call: 0457 036 756 – Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any great ideas, photos, videos or feedback you would like to share with us email@example.com